Wednesday, August 30, 2006

nice day for a drive...

Last night I'd accidently taken the mobile phone from work home with me. No big deal. It doesn't really get used during the day. It's just a back up if someone is alone in front offce and has to go elsewhere. So there was no rush to return.

C and I had some free time this morning so I thought, bugger it, I'll show her around. She's been out a couple of times to pick me up or drop me of if one of our cars was at the mechanic, or something like that. But I hadn't yet taken her around, shown her the rooms, that kind of thing. so that's what we did.

We took the scenic route out there, dropped the phone off, had a coffee and went for a wander around the hotel. Then we had a wander around the winery next door. Very pleasant morning, may I say. I work in a very nice area.

Then on the way home, we got in an accident!

It's okay, no one was hurt. A three car fender bender, no less! We were at the front, faultless might I add. We were shunted from behind by one car, then that car was hit from behind by another.

Fun for all the family! Still, the panel beater did a really good job last time this happened, so at least we know it's all going to be fine in that regard. And as I say, no one was hurt, so all is well there, too.

I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments: