Saturday, August 26, 2006

innovation, non?

Well, fuck-a-doodle-doo!

Microsoft's IE7 will finally include tabbed browsing! They'll probably plug it like it's revolutionary technology, too, no doubt.

Is there anyone other than the most basic plug-and-play end-user who is still using IE? Steered clear of it for years, personally. I was the one using Netscape. Even though I got laughed at a lot and Netscape were counting their total users on two hands. (Well, maybe they were counting in binary, but that still would've been enough, I gather!) It was a bit resource intensive, a bit slow and occasionally unstable, but it was still better than IE.

I used to try the Mozilla stuff way back when, but I think it was just API's and stuff. I could never manage to get a GUI browser going from their gear. But then Firefox came along and I'll never use anything else! Best featured, most stable browser I've ever used. If you're not already, try it out here.

0 Comments: