Thursday, January 25, 2007

he's baaack...

Oh, my giddy aunt. Bolt's back. 14 posts in one day? Obviously he's not putting much effort into any of them. But we already knew that. Maybe we'll try to get into a few of them, but really, I can't be bothered reading them that much.

It's like a train crash, his blog. You know you shouldn't stare, but you just can't help it. I catch myself gaping open mouthed sometimes. I try to justify it by telling myself its important to engage people like that. But really isn't it true that if you argue with a fool, eventually people can't tell which one's the fool?

And no, I'm not linking to him. I refuse to give him the google juice. Even my tiny little bit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love him or hate him his work gets people thinking and talking about the issues...

Peter said...

Oh, he does no such thing.

He waltzes in, takes someone's claim, finds someone who claims the exact opposite and then decries the initial claim as alarmist.

All the while completely missing the point that, while he may be right about the initial claim being alarmist, the other extreme is also flawed and the truth - somewhere in the middle - is actually bad enough to worry about.

All this time spent debating how bad the problem actually is could be spent just getting on with a fix!