Thursday, September 07, 2006

even idol producers think its crap...

Ok, I'm going to concede from the outset, I've watched a grand total of about two hours of Idol. Ever. Not just this season. I mean in total. And now it seems I'm vindicated. Even the producers - the ones who write the ads - can't think of a nice word to say about the performers themselves.

I rely on updates like Bland Canyon's excellent summaries to keep up with the water cooler chat :) Thanks PetStarr!

I've just heard the ad for the first episode of the final 12 series. According to the ad, its on;

"the most impressive new set in Idol history"

and you'll meet;

"the most unique final twelve ever"

Now, putting aside that "most" in front of unique is a bit dopey, is that really the best that the famed Idol hype machine can come up with?

They really must be rubbish, then, eh?!

Only 1 Comment?:

Anonymous said...

ha. I thought promoting the set above the contestants was telling also.

I like your blog btw.