Thursday, February 08, 2007

+

We got our blood test results and its positive. We're pregnant. This is very good news :) C has put it more succinctly than I! BFP, for the unitiated, stands for Big Fat Positive (and is the opposite of the evil BFN monster :)

I'm trying to temper it a little because we have been here before. But, from what C tells me, the results are stronger this time. I've got a call in with the IVF nurse to get it first hand, just to make sure she hasn't coloured the news with her excitement :) The last time it was me who got the call and, I swear, it was so hard not to switch off after the nurse said the magic words. I just want to make sure its all covered.

But, that said, the last thing I want to do is panic her. We're very happy at the moment,as you might imagine, and I don't want to spoil it.

Anyway, we've got another blood test next Wednesday, as well as a scan and stuff a couple of weeks after that. So far, so good!

3 Comments:

Baby Blues said...

OMG Congratulations! Hoping everything goes well. :-)

Halfeman said...

Good luck Mr Pete & C - may C's lining be as sticky as a ... stick

After 3 years on a similar journey with only BFNs its nice to hear that the BFP does exist.

Anonymous said...

Whoop! Congrat's Mr Pete. Very exciting indeed.

Sgt and I kept the excitement to a dull roar this last time ... too many disappointments for us as well. Fingers and toes crossed for you and C. Looking forward to hearing about the next bloodtest.